Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The US Postal Service


I am soon to be on holiday. I have a rather small mail box at my apartment, so like a good little kiddie, I go down to the local Post Office and fill out a card so they will hold my mail while I am away. I clearly fill out all the card in nice readable print, indicate when I want them to begin holding my mail(second week in September) and turn it in. I haven't received any mail since that day.

Several days ago I got an email from Ticketmaster saying my ticket for Depeche Mode has been printed. I check the mail every day and nothing. No Ticket, not even junk mail crap. Today I have to go back down to the Post Office to see where the hell my mail is because I need my bloody ticket for the show on Sunday.

"Well you turned it in too soon" was the response I got. Really? Too soon. Is that the problem here. Or maybe the real problem is that people working at the post office can't read. Why ask for the dates if you aren't even going to look at them?

No comments:

Post a Comment